Find Us In The Freezer
Our bagels in grocery stores are kept in the freezer section to ensure your get the freshest bagels.
Remember once you get your bagels home keep them in the freezer and when you want one just take it out and pop it in your toaster.
Bagels stay fresh for up to 6 months in the freezer.
Grocery Stores & Markets
- Berkeley Bowl, both locations
- Monterey Market, Berkeley
- Piedmont Grocery, Oakland
- Village Market, Oakland
- Encinal Market, Alameda
- Alameda Natural Grocery
- Castro Valley Natural Grocery
- Diablo Foods, Lafayette
- Gene's Fine Foods, Pleasanton
- Bianchini's Market, Portola Valley and San Carlos
- Piazza's Fine Foods, San Mateo and Palo Alto
- Baron's Noe Valley San Francisco
Online Grocery Delivery:
- Good Eggs, all around the Bay Area, and also LA
- Shop Locale, home delivery throughout the region, includes Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz, Aptos and Watsonville. Now also to the Sacramento region, as well as LA, OC, and San Diego.
- Feed, home delivery via app
- Bentocart, grocer and restaurant pre-order home delivery
Cafes & Coffee Shops
- Proudly served at:
- Milk SF cafe, San Francisco
- Highwire Coffee, Berkeley
- Butcher's Son, Berkeley
- Timeless Coffee, Oakland
- Cole Coffee, Oakland
- Caffe 817, Oakland
- Foundry & Lux, South San Francisco
- Traverse, South San Francisco
- Valley Bar & Bottle, Sonoma